Stories From A Yellow Room

Friday, June 20, 2008

The Baap of all Blogs...

Mr. Bachchan's recently famous attempt at blogging has put my writing credibility to shame. 52 blogs since April and still growing!!! Initially I thought his blog was fabricated , part of another P.R gimmick. The writing was too profound and meticulous to be written by a man with so busy a schedule...but then my doubts evaporated, as his son remarked his father's disciplinary nature and commitment towards work!! His writing then came across as a means of connecting to million of fans out there. But bloggers would agree to the addiction of this little sport we all indulge in. It becomes a need after a point of time, I find myself waking in the middle of the night just be put up a post!!
Also, his blogs are being compiled into a book!! Now that's collector's item, His very private life finally gets the due public exposure thanks to his blogs, With comments going upto a 100+ per-day who wouldn't want to be consistent with blogging...
All I can say is thanks Mr. Bachchan for raising the bar for writers.

No comments: