Stories From A Yellow Room

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bouncing back!!

I know I have been blog-dead for the longest time…being a professional writer now doesn’t leave too much space for writing as a hobby plus post my departure from Literature my creative writing has seen a natural death, which isn’t a good thing…

So back to where I’ve been…working…shuttling between 2 jobs and 2 lives…exit-ing people in and out of my life which has been a wee bit tough…but learning irresespective…

What next…lots lined up from the pov of Happy Hands you’l get to see and buy a lot of products creative and things you haven’t seen before…will be grt..we’r getting into retail through different channels so look out for that.

Plus you can read my articles in Business World Magazine where I cover advertising and marketing from a business pov…

Apart from which I am dying to travel and I should stop dying to travel but instead pack my bags and leave for villages…

So this is it…I actually have lotta exciting experiences to put down..so be back soonJ

No comments: